Thursday, June 12, 2008

Rey's Ride Across America

This crazy sport of cycling has a cool way of bringing people together. Friends are made on the road. One such friend, who helped re-introduce me to the bike is Rey Roy. I tell you this because he has an interesting story that he is in the process of writing. You can follow it here.

http://reysrideacrossamerica.blogspot.com/

Over the next several months, Rey will be riding his bike across the United States. If only for lack of planning on my part, I haven't selected a portion of the ride to ride with him. I still intend to do so, but we'll see what works out.

It's pretty cool that he's sponsoring 2 charities and has already raised over $10,000.

1 Comments:

At June 12, 2008 at 7:59 PM , Blogger BB said...

oh, I forgot to mention that he'll be entering a race when he get's back, so cat 5 MABRA riders...get ready...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home