Saturday, August 9, 2008

2008 Freedom Center Triathlon


This morning Kellie Sue and Jackson entered their first ever triathlon. As we pulled into the parking lot, Suzi and I were surprised to see Jared's van laden with Haymarket Bicycles logos. So I guess he isn't lying when he says that he volunteers as the local wrench at these events ;). Jackson ended up second in his division, which we were all very proud of and Kellie Sue might have placed top 3 in her group if she hadn't drifted around the transition area for several minutes trying to figure out where to go!

pics and videos of the event -> here.

2 Comments:

At August 9, 2008 at 8:18 PM , Blogger Bryan Vaughan said...

Very cool, congrats! I wish I would have started young ;)

 
At August 9, 2008 at 9:44 PM , Blogger BB said...

yeah - me too!...instead I spent too many years getting stronger in the wrong places!

I hope to lay the burden on my children of living vicariously thru them...not really, no, then again...ok REALLY! I would love to see Jackson or Kellie Sue racing out there in MABRA some day...(but hey...he's only 8 and Kellie is 10)

I want to keep it fun. maybe get them into the wednesdays at wakefield mtb races...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home